Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com (OT)

To: HIGHKIX4@aol.com, solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com (OT)
From: Stephan Sochoux <sochoux@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:46:01 -0800 (PST)
I agree. Not having email doesn't make Dean a bad guy.
I've given business to every vendor on the list over
the last 7 years, and i'm happy with all of them. I
try to give business to all of them.
If you buy parts from him, he'll give you the time of
day, it's just not email. I recently got some parts
from him to rebuild my U20 head and he had some good
advice. He said to have my machinist call him and he
would explain some mods that he usually gets done on
the head from his expert machinist. My machinist
called him and Dean took the time to explain it all.

Stephan
'69 2000