Re: Another suspension question.

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: Another suspension question.
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 11:08:59 -0500
The HIGH Pressure gas shocks will "lif the car" about 1 to 2".  Yes, I installed
them in my '68 2000.  This was a set of gas KYB (White tube), and there is
enough pressure in those shocks to lift up the car some.

It did improve the handling with the stiffer shocks. Just need wider rims
and better tires. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter         '68 2000 -- Rodney
Austin, TX          '84 Toyota Land Cruiser -- Spot
                            '99 Maxima -- Max (sits too high, btw!)