Brakes and things

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brakes and things
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:44:19 -0700
List,
Has anyone out there bought the four piston brake system that
Dean from Fairlady sells ?

I understand the stock brakes can stop the car well. How do they fair
under heavy sustained braking in racing use. CalSpeed I think said he
does get a little fade on the track. What about the vented rotors anyone

using them ? Dennis what is the CDM GT 2000 using ?

The first step on my autocross project is the suspension and brakes.
I am open to any and all information the list can give me. I am planning

on using a shortened RX7 rearend in the car. For a couple of reasons
one is the parts availability. They also come with a Torsen-Gleason
locker
from the factory. Add to that disc brakes and the use of adjustable coil
overs
over the factory leaf springs.

I also need to know who has used Performance Fiberglass or Japco
fiberglass fenders on there car. I think Don Miller had used the Japco
flares, but not the complete fenders.

The information I gather will be posted on my new site.
http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/

I now have pictures up and will be adding information and pictures
daily.
Well maybe not daily ;-)

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc
cloudy, but at least it quit raining :-)