Re: Dying of laughter!!

To: efris@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dying of laughter!!
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:01:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/00 4:06:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, efris@home.com
writes:

<<
 Then found the same handle on Ralley's homepage for a LOT less!
 http://www.datsunroadster.com/SUB_SECTION_DIRECTORIES/handles_and_latches.htm

 These morons on Ebay don't do research, do they?   I can't wait to sell
 parts to them... all you have to do is put "rare" on it and they bid it
 up to the moon.,.. HAHAHAHHA!!  LOL!!

 Eric

I have seen this alot before also. I have bought parts on Ebay but always
check the price with Nissan or Rallyes list.
It is also hit or miss. I saw 69 fuse box go for $150,two weeks later I
posted one of my spares for sale and got only $15.50 I have sold parts for
fair prices but the best bet is to be an informed consumer.
DAVE