Re: Dying of laughter!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dying of laughter!!
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:26:38 -0700
I have had the same experience as Dave has. I have done well
on selling some items, but to a hit on others. I have sold a Solex
"B" cam in great condition for $90.00 and a 2000 front grille in
good shape for $80.00. I did sell a 69' fuse box to Rallye though
after getting no bids on it at $45.00. I also only got $350.00 for
a completely rebuilt set of Z therapy SU's. He sells them for $550.00
wit trade in now.

I believe the trunk trim piece on Ebay sells for around $18.00 from
Nissan.

Mike
NOWROC
Cleaning out the garage tonight for the start of Phase II of the race car.
http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/