Re: <OT>THanks everyone

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <OT>THanks everyone
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:35:46 PDT
Laurie,

I agree with what everyone has said and applaude you for taking action.  I
have a few things to add.  By letting this continue, every level of
management above him is exposed.  The company as a whole is exposed.  The
loudspeaker announcements were enough for him to be disciplined.  Since he
wasn't, you and anyone who might join you have the whole bunch by the
shorthairs.  Do not stop at suing him.  He is not the guy with the money!
Lawyers salivate to get this kind of case, especially if it winds up being a
class action suit.  They should do it on a contingency basis.  If you don't
see enough action, or if you are being intimidated along the way, the media
loves this kind of thing.  Don't be afraid to use them.

Good Luck!