Z2K

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Z2K
From: nomadtrash@att.net
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 21:43:29 +0000
Hello all,

I just got back from the Z car convention in Las Vegas.
We (Leisure Suit
Terry and myself) were the only roadster to show up.
There were some
roadster owners without their cars, one from South
Africa.  We got to drive
at speed on the NASCAR track.  It was fun until
something broke.  Actually
several things broke.  The shims fell out of the upper A-
arm.  Our camber
was able to change at will.  The sway bar end bushing
and clip disappeared
somewhere on the track.  The brake fluid boiled out and
sent a geyser out of
the vent all over the air cleaner.  It also overheated.
We still had fun.
I flew home.  My dad (Leisure Suit) is continuing on to
San Francisco for
repairs and then to Shasta.  Mr. K was there giving
autographs.  In all it
was fun to see all of the trick Z-cars and restored
ones.  There were
several that had been brought over from Japan.

NT