Re: Backfire..poppity pop

To: datsun316@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Backfire..poppity pop
From: SRL311KA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 20:24:32 EDT
Hey Rob,
     I'm not sure there is a problem. My roadster is fuel injected and I can
adjust the mixture to any level I want. There is always a crackle to my
exhaust. I attribute that to a high performance muffler and a short exhaust
system. If your plugs are showing a normal mixture and your mileage is within
reason, I'd find something else to worry about. If you feel you need to have
a quieter exhaust, replace the muffler with something more restrictive. Just
my opinion.

Bill Kenyon
SRL311 KA