Re: roadster outing/sighting (long)

To: mclothier@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: roadster outing/sighting (long)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 21:46:29 PDT
Mike,

I live in Laguna Beach, but know of only three roadsters that are resident
here. Two are mine (67 2000 and 70 2000) and the other can always be seen
parked in front of the sweetwater car wash as its owner owns the car wash.
It is a bright red 67.5 1600 with panas and a new interior from CDM. The
owner's name is Scott Thompson and he is not on the list.

I wonder if the car you saw was local, or was it a visitor like yours?

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC