Re: <.All> Z Car Magazine question

To: msayer1@concentric.net, jhaag@du.edu
Subject: Re: <.All> Z Car Magazine question
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:02:04 EDT
Hello Marc,

It is very much appreciated what you are trying to do for this CD/Magazine
and the Datsun community as a whole.  Your magazine has always been wonderful
from the first issue as ZCCD and I have no doubt that it will continue to be
of top quality.

I as well as many others applaud you for your tireless work and extreme
dedication.  Taking over a magazine rather then letting it fade away was a
gallant move on your part.  Then, by reformatting the publication into a
brand new magazine took a lot of guts.  I remember all of the criticism that
you got from many Z people when you changed the format to include all Classic
Datsuns.  Many not realizing that the change in direction was more to expand
the magazine rather then limit it to a shrinking group of readers.

I continue to wish you good luck in your company.  I know how difficult it
can be at times.  Especially with many folks questioning the next copy of
ZCCD.  Not only are you taking your magazine into a new era but you are also
taking our classic Datsuns into a wonderful place in automotive history.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your magazine on CD soon.

Congratulations ... in advance!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC - SF Coordinator
BADROC, Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club - Cofounder
NorCal UFO 510 - Club member

http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html