engine progress

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine progress
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:44:55 -0700
I fell off the monkey bars on my head when I was a kid. No, that's not it...
Drugs! Yeah, too many drugs in the 60s, though I can't quite recall how much
I took...

Sorry, just trying to figure out what got into me to install a head gasket
in 90+ degree weather! Yes, I was in the garage. Yes I was in the shade. And
yes, pulling a torque wrench in this kind of weather is murder!

Anyway, got the head on without any problems, thanks to the assistance of
you great list members and the 'how to replace a head gasket' FAQ from
DATSUN.ORG. Posted pics on Photopoint.

Enjoy. I'm taking a shower and sitting in front of the fan!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541