Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:31:14 EDT
Was she "on company time" when the fireworks went off? Boy I hope not -
imagine what that would do for your business insurance rates! <shudder>
Apparently everyone walked away from the disatser - that's a good thing.

<G> I may be a bit over 18, but If you put up the relocation fees, I'll come
deliver pizzas for ya in my Roadster. I promise not to smoke at the gas pumps
& I even know where to put the oil in the car!!! <G>

Pizza horror story: Years ago my brother was up in Vancouver BC visiting his
girlfriend's family, they ordered up a pizza from a local store - it took
forever so they called in to see where their food was. No pizza that night
for them - seems the cops had taken over the restaurant. One of the employees
had decided to use the ovens for a makeshift crematorium for some poor sucker
he had killed.

Good employee screening would've really paid off then !!
(OK - now the "pizza boy" scene from John Water's "Polyester" is popping in
my head - YIKES !!!)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311