RE: 40 degrees and loving it --the Phil Maneuver

To: "'SPL311RDST@aol.com'" <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: 40 degrees and loving it --the Phil Maneuver
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:26:57 -0600
Laurie -

The Phil Maneuver - that's good.  Us Phil's fill real special about how you
feel.  We try to fill our time, after filling up our Roadsters at the
filling station, doing fun and fulfilling driving:-)   Not a lucky as
CalSpeed and don't live close to a track - he is having the fun!!  I will
tell you - after seeing that video it is time for a roll bar!  As kids we
used to call 180s "doing a donut".  I have no idea where that came from - I
guess from the tire marks.

Phil
SE me ROCing in a Roadster!