RE: '67 2000 Update & Thanks

To: "'Thomas Walter'" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Subject: RE: '67 2000 Update & Thanks
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:46:28 -0600
Tom - Sorry to fill you inbox.  Over the last year I have been on this
wonderful list, you have always come forward as a true Roadster friend to us
all.  One day I will have the honor to meet you (maybe at Shasta) and buy
you a beer.  Yes your priorities are straight which just reinforces the fact
you are a very good person indeed.  Your kids are lucky to have such a roll
model to look up to - especially in today's world.  I say these things not
only from my experience through this list, but from others that know you.  I
hope work will let up some for you so you can get back to Roadstering this
summer.  I do miss your daily inputs.

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC