My good-bye party needs some people!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My good-bye party needs some people!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 13:10:00 -0800
All,

A while back I told the list that I wanted to get together a group of
SoCalROC people and anyone else to have a meet and also a celebration in
honor of the departure of my car as you have known it. At the end of this
month the car comes off the road for disassembly in preparation for its
restoration.

I had invited the SoCal people to come to the Irvine Spectrum for a "Holiday
Meet" and party at Dave and Busters. It would be very fun and of course
involves more than just saying good bye to my car. We will have a meet and
then go into Dave and Busters and race each other through the simulations
and have fun.

At this point I only have a couple of confirmations and a few maybes. Folks,
let's meet and have some fun! So please let me know if you would like to
show up. We will have a great time. Hey, I'll bring more SoCalROC
T-Shirts...

The date is Decemeber 17th which is a Sunday at 11 AM.

See you there!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC