Re: ZCCD Magazine

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, "'Gary Boone'" <gboone@sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: ZCCD Magazine
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:24:36 -0700
Hi all:   I agree with Victor, I miss the magazine because I really
enjoyed it, but I think Marc gave it one heck of a try.   I didn't
worry about the money either, heck we've all wasted,blew, or spent
more on something that didn't pan out. before.   (my $.02)    Bill
66&67spls in NM----- Original Message -----