Re: ZCCD Magazine

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Re: ZCCD Magazine
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:07:45 -0800
Same thing happened to me.  No big deal. Had a heck of a time getting a
response.  I wanted a back issue that focused on various wheel and rim
possibilities for a roadster. The back issue was supposed to be free with the
subsctription. Does anyone have an old copy they would be willing to copy,
share, whatever. OK, OK.. I think I more than paid for it ( I remember a big
hooha over some copyright issues).  I PAID already.  Just didn't get my back
issue or the subscription.  I am not one of those leftest/rightest, copyright
infringing, no good, nefarious scoundrals  :)
Guy
Tempe, AZ