RE: new roadster for me

To: "'Mark Dent'" <stickerman@home.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: new roadster for me
From: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:55:26 -0500
Yup.

Also cost. What would the price difference be between a cam and pistons vs.
a new engine? I'm thinking that you would probably get either engine rebuilt
and possibly machined, why not stay with the one you have and not have to
buy a new engine? I have also thought about the reliability difference I've
heard between the 1600 and the 2000 and liked what I've heard about the
1600.
I would have to do something about the carbs, something I'm still thinking
about, which is why I found the link to the Weber's site in a later message.

I love dreaming of how I will spend money I haven't even earned yet. ;)

-Mitch
'69 1600
'70 1600
http://beladi.stormloader.com (got the page hits up to 500 now, in about 4