Re: club

To: "Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: club
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:25:14 -0700
Who's to say that you have to pay "dues" to be a member of a club?   I, for
one, don't much like the idea of paying money so you can hang out with like
minded people?   This List doesn't cost a penny (and that's more pennies to
put toward rebuilding roadsters!), unless you count the contributions we may
or may not donate to the List admin for server maint?    Roadster craziness
is free... and so are most of the clubs!

Insurance info... I run mine through American Family...  they seem to have
some decent rates and might even toss in a deal for you if you don't drive
every day?  Ask them about it sometime...

Eric
WyCROC