Re: Stans email worm

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Stans email worm
From: "Stan Wada" <swada@roundhse.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:12:13 -0500
  Let me apologize to everyone on the list personally.  I am running a brand
new computer at work without much software loaded onto it (ie. Antivirus
software).  I opened an email sent to me by another, that instantly sent out
the virus to everyone on my email address book list.  Of course it was
completely unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding and not coming
down on me for it.

  Stan Wada