for the cost of an Earl Scheib paint job...

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: for the cost of an Earl Scheib paint job...
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:59:25 -0800
After eight weeks, two non-stop fun filled trips to the DMV, and a check for
$59.00, I'm finally looking at my 2001 stickers, registration and pink slip.
I get to keep my black/gold plates! Sacramento even sent back my original
pink and 85 registration with a hand written note that they returned them
for "historical value", noting that the car may be more valuable if I retain
them. I don;t know about that, but it was nice of them. Oh, and did I
mention? I get to keep my black/gold plates!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541