(More) updated racing pages

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (More) updated racing pages
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:29:26 EST
Hi Lists

We now have some pics of Tom Brennan's championship winning roadster courtesy
of various sources, including one from roadster racer Dave McDowell who came
2nd to Bob Studdard in the 1987 EP runoffs. It turns out that I had pics of
this car all along but these were filed under Paris Cross who raced the car
after Tom. Check out URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/TomBrennan.htm

Dave McDowell has also contributed a couple of excellent pics to the Bob
Studdard pages, URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/BobStuddard.htm

Lastly we have some more commentary/pics on Bob McQueen's 1972 Runoffs win -
turns out that Bob broke a shock absorber in the early stages of the race and
was leaking water by the end - still beat the Triumphs and won the
President's cup - nice one. URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/BobMcQueen.htm

Loads more (cool) images and info received lately especially on the GP 1600
racers of the 1980s. The project (which I thought was drawing to a close!)
looks like it's only just begun.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster