Re: BADROC run this sunday

To: PLETCH5@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BADROC run this sunday
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:47:09 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2000 8:27:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
PLETCH5@aol.com writes:

> This is to whoever can make it. This Sunday we are going to get together for
> a run. This will also show how unorganized I am, I don't know where to do
> the
> run, or what time to meet (I think 10:00am is a good starting time). But I
> need to get out and don't care, I'm completely open to suggestions but as a
> stand by we could do the skyline run like the very first badroc get
> together.
> Sorry I'm rambling.
> Again, I would like to go somewhere I have never been but Skyline is a
> great

Yes agreed!!! Let's do something around the skyline area... maybe through
that one mountain passage over to the ocean area again. weather seems like
it'll be very nice this weekend too. Well, the report says windy... but
there's no mention of rain, so that's a good thing! Anyone else?? This'll be
a good release for me after finals..

\/ /\ /\/