Re: Valve seals (was: SadROC --->Noroc?)

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: Re: Valve seals (was: SadROC --->Noroc?)
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:55:44 -0000
Definitely not more than I wanted to know!
I think there'll be a couple of people here that won't mind learning this,
so I'll post the reply to the list, as well.

Thanks John - This is exactly the kind of thing I joined the list to learn
about.  Well, she's with "Dr. Lou" right now, so I'll let you guys know what
happens...

Cheers,

Steve
(1968 SR311 Solex)