Re: Ebay webers for 1600

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay webers for 1600
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:29:24 -0500
John,

I think those are DGVs not DCOEs. I don't believe they'll fit in the engine
compartment as they stick out far, too far.

FWIW, I'm building a stroker and after looking at the size of the valves and
ports on the 1600s I think 2L SUs will work as good if not better for street
driving and will supply more than enough gas flow. The strokers will not
breath as well as a 2L.

Mike