Re: couple last questions before its up and running

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: couple last questions before its up and running
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:22:28 -0500
Get the calipers and rear cylinders resleeved as it's cheaper in the long
run. They can be resleeved with brass or stainless and will never pit again
and can be honed.

Let's remember that aluminum cylinders cannot be honed and rebuilt using a
kit. The aluminum is HARD anodized. You can get the masters resleeved too.

Mike