BADROC Zdriver update

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC Zdriver update
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:33:35 -0800
Hey guys,
I posted the information of your Sunday ride on the Zdriver
Roadster forum. You can post updates with out registering,
or for the full benefits of the forum take a few minutes to
register and get your own private message box. You can send
personal messages back and forth. To find the information
go to the link below and click on forums and then Roadster.

http://www.zdriver.com/

NOWROC will be using this forum next year for our events.

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc
2 69' 2000's