Re: Will someone from WYCROC help me out?

To: solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Will someone from WYCROC help me out?
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:39:53 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 5:55:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
solex67@hotmail.com writes:

> http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?6100830

Andrew - Wish I had seen this yesterday, as I just drove past this area.
Didn't see the car, but I could check it out for you since it is near my area.

On the WyCROC server, my company donated the space and we are changing out
the box for a bigger faster machine and we should have the site up no later
than this weekend (Depending on Dan's upload of the info).  Server is in
place, just needs the FTP stuff redone.  Watch for it to come back.

Let me know if you want me to check this car out.

Gary Lasater
Founding Member > www.WyCROC.org
1963 Single Carb 1500 (Gramps of the Group) - SPL310-00289B
1970 1600 - SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the group)
Parker CO 80134