long posts & car for sale (again)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: long posts & car for sale (again)
From: "Tony Genovese" <chaztg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:52:08 -0000
I'm a little perplexed about a couple of postings I have made to the list
from separate computers, because both of them haven't posted. They were
about my 1600 that I want to sell. The messages were very long, because I
wanted to describe the car down to the last details. Maybe they were too
long for the list format to support...?
Can someone clue me in to why they haven't appeared. Can I "retrieve" them
somehow and shorten them to an acceptable length?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated, and by the way, my newly painted
white 1966 1600 #2305: strong running, with a well-done Z-Car 5 speed
conversion, minilite wheels, and somewhat "non-original" interior, lots of
goodies, and currently registered w/clean title and ready to drive away is
for sale in San Diego, CA.
That's about as short as I could condense it.
$1800.00
home# 619-287-9671
work# 619-584-3125