Re: Sumitomo Tires and Shelby Wheels

To: HIGHKIX4@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Sumitomo Tires and Shelby Wheels
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:32:16 EST
In a message dated 12/15/00 7:23:23 PM !!!First Boot!!!, HIGHKIX4@aol.com
writes:

<< Was look ing at the aluminum wheels that were thrown
 in with the $800 dollar 72 510 wagon.  I thought they
 were LIBRA wheels.  Looking at them while cleaning
 them up, they are Shelby Vipers, 13X5.   Would
 anyone like to comment on these, are they going
 to be OK for street and occasional autocross? >>

Hello,

Those are great wheels.  I used aset for a few events.  But mine were 14"
wheels.  A 13 inch rim will not work on a 1600 or 2000 without modifications.
 They will work on the 1500.

Calspeed