NOWROC supports Southern Brother/Sisterhood of SEROC - Book

To: "'Daniel Beatty'" <daniel_beatty@hotmail.com>,
Subject: NOWROC supports Southern Brother/Sisterhood of SEROC - Book
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:04:27 -0600
Thanks Daniel/NOWROC!  I will be happy to get books up to you guys!

The order is taking shape quickly!  Phill Brook is sending an advanced copy
for review.  I will let everyone know when the BOOK arrives and how great it
is!

Due to the holidays, amount of people interested, and possible delays in
postage this time of year, I am extending the cut off date to receive checks
until after New Years - say January 3rd.   Please be patent everyone, the
Fairlady book will be worth the wait!

Send/make checks to me.  They will not be deposited until order date.

Phil Hall
107 Terrapin Cr.
Huntsville, AL  35806

Email me if you have any questions at this address.  The AOL account is down
(wife sold computer!).  Or call me any time at 256-721-6572 home or
256-544-2525 work.

I talked to Doug Noble of MADROC last night and he is getting the order
together for them.  It is great to talk to a fellow Roadster nut!  We also
talked about the East Coast Roadster Rally - more on this today!  Thanks
Doug for your hard work on getting book orders!

Phil
SEROC

PS - Idaho has a Atlanta Idaho for a reason - the Northwest supported the
South during the Civil War.