Re: Sport Z Magazine and Other News (Long)

To: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Sport Z Magazine and Other News (Long)
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:21:32 -0500
At 12:08 PM 12/18/00 -0800, Michael Poorboy wrote:
>Hello List,
>I received and email reply to a post I made on Zcar.com about Sport Z
>Magazine. The reply was from Associate Publisher Art Singer. My question
>
>to Art was what was the new Magazines plans for articles on Roadster.
>Art
>informed me that they had asked several people to participate in writing
>articles
>about Roadsters in the new magazine, but they didn't recieve any emails
>back.

Uh, I wrote to them and they told me they had no interest in the Roadsters
or 510's.  They were gloating about putting z car mag under.  I also like
other Datsuns and we share events with other clubs.  I just do not like the
guys who started the new magazine.  For those of you who don't know they
are the publishers Marc Sayer used who could not seem to get his mag
printed in time for delivery a few times.  Seems strange doesn't it?
Mark
Baltimore
1964 1500
1967 2000