Re: Polishing

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Polishing
From: ken ogi <ken@norstargroup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:35:29 -0800
hello andrew...
i've tried using my fast speed drill (not the cordless) with buffing attachment
from sears. i've spent hours polishing just the dome of the su carbs. i think
you are better off getting a real bench type buffing wheel with motor. the
drill will work... but you'll spend more precious time buffing than driving
with the top down. --- the hi in socal was in the 80's yesterday :-)

ken
66 spl311 work in progress