Re: Polishing

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Polishing
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:05:08 -0600
Marc, THAT's why the clutch went out!  It noticed that you were spending
too much time with other parts of the car and wanted some attention too!

Bummer about the clutch.  When are you planning on working on it?  I will
be out of town until the 30th, and my next two Saturdays after that are
taken, but I wouldn't mind driving down for a day to help out.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885