Re: ALL DATSUN! (long)

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: ALL DATSUN! (long)
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:16:52 -0800
Phil and all others involved,
I agree with you and Chris on this one. The 2001 Z National convention
is scheduled for Canada this year, and I think the 510's have something
small that they do on the East Coast. I will help in anyway possible in the
East Coast All Datsun Meet. I can notify the Z and Dime owners I know
on the East Coast and contact the various clubs I know about.  This can Happen
!!!!

The East Coast 510 guys have been complaining for years about the fact that they

don't have a Shasta. I feel here is there chance to get one. I know that the Z
owners I
know in the East, Southeast, and Midwest states would love to come to an event
of there own.

With larger numbers the magazines and E-zines would almost have to cover the
event. Look at what has happened with the Roc clubs in just the last year. The
numbers have multiplied and the number of restored or repaired cars are on the
increase. Since my involvement with the other Datsun community I have realized
that they are doing the same as we are. They have been working on thier cars as
well.

The ball is rolling so lets make this happen !!

I would like to thank all of you who have kept it going. Mark , Chris, Paul,
Phil,
Sid, Eric, the list goes on. I don't always agree on everything that goes on,
but
I am behind the formation of a Datsun community.

Mike
Nowroc