Re: It's not a 67.5 Solex, but I still may buy it.....(LONG)

To: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's not a 67.5 Solex, but I still may buy it.....(LONG)
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:04:59 -0800
I've seen some crap for $2500. That car is sweet and well worth it, just
from looks alone. Never mind that it runs! This is exactly what's been
mentioned on the list - try to buy a good car to start with, and go from
there. Instead of buying a dented rusted junker with a rotten interior
that'll take years to fix. That 67.5 looks like a great car to start a
project. Street value? I don't know, hard to base it on pictures, maybe
$5000 to $6000?

Fred - So.SF