Re: It's not a 67.5 Solex, but I still may buy it.....(LONG)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's not a 67.5 Solex, but I still may buy it.....(LONG)
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:41:14 -0700
Buying is a personal decision.  If you're the type that can buy and sell
cars without becoming two attached, you should probably go for it.  My
problem is once I buy something, I have a hard time parting with it.

A lot of auto restorers have told me the biggest mistake you can make is
to work on several project cars at the same time.  You end up with
several cars, all in a state of dis-repair and none that you can really
be proud of.  If you focus on one car at a time, the satisfaction of
driving your first finished project will motivate you do the second.  In
the meantime, you have something to drive that you can be proud of.

my two cents