Fair Lady book availability

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fair Lady book availability
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:11:38 -0800
I have a batch of Fair Lady books on their way from Phill Brook.

I cannot be sure when they will arrive.  They will be available as soon as
I receive them.  I hope to have them by mid-January.

The price will be $30 plus postage.  Postage should be about $3.50 in the
US and if you want it insured it should be about $5.00 including postage.

Please contact me by email if you want one of the books.  The initial
quantity is limited but more could be ordered if demand justifies it.  It
is a really good book.

Stan Chernoff
Torrance, CA