t-minus 2 days and counting

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: t-minus 2 days and counting
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:46:59 -0800
So far, so good. Posted a few more photos on Photopoint. I found the lamps I
needed at Kragen. I'm using the 1156 and 1157 for the taillights and front
turn signals and a GE 53 in the gauges. Everything snapped right in and I'm
confident they will work.

When I started putting the dash back together, I realized that the powder
coating we had applied makes a great eletrical insulator. I thought about
scraping off the material anyplace a component needed a ground, but that
just didn't set right, so I hit upon the idea of daisy-chaining a ground
wire to any part that needs one.

Tomorrow, the dash goes back on, hopefully for the last time. then it's
check the fluid levels, cross my fingers and hope for the best.

This is Roadster control, siging off.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600