Desktop roadstering

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Desktop roadstering
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:08:54 -0800
Roman came over tonight and I showed him the TransCalc Spreadsheet that
Gordon authored. Great fun. Plug in your tire size and Voila, instant chart
showing your speeds through the gear ranges. What would happen if you
changed to that 4.11 rear? plug it in and boom. there it is! Change to those
185/60/14's? or maybe the 225/50/15's? hours of fun.

It has the std 5 speed, the mid-close and the ultra close ratio SRL
Transmissions. The 70 -74 Z 4 speed and the 81 -83 Z 5 speed. I added the
1600 4 speed for Roman.

If anyone wants a copy, I'd be glad to email one to you. You need MS Excel
95 or greater to run it though.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles