Re: Thomas Walter

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Thomas Walter
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:54:38 -0800
That is typical of the way things are going in this country.  We will become
a Consumer Country, without being a Producer Country.  Labor Prices are too
high here, So let's get the cheaper Labor elsewhere.  What happens when this
Country can no longer buy all the imported products due to a lack of jobs
here, Will the prices come down?  Yes they will, but how many of us will
still be standing until that time.  Don't be fooled, we all are just a hop
skip and a jump away from the Pink Slip.  Pat.