New Pics up!! CHECK IT OUT Project update.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Pics up!! CHECK IT OUT Project update.
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:57:07 -0800
Hello All,
        I put up some shots of my trunk after I carpeted it and with
the false floor.
        I intalled a remote trunk popper this weekend see the pics.
        Because people where asking I have pics up of my stereo install.
        This is the best I have been wanting a trunk lite for a while so I also
installed a pin switch and light this weekend.  The cool thing??? I used green
el wire so now it looks like the BORG have taken over my trunk  Check out
the pics.

        And to the person who said forget the alarm and get a stereo???
I have (I'm really embarassed to say) over $2500 in stereo so I feel the need
to try to protect it!
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA