Re: Stroked R16

To: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Stroked R16
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:41:12 -0800
OK -  I can see where differences between the R16 and U20 blocks would make
that the case.
I was thinking back to when I was considering stroking my L16 to 1.8 litres
with an L18
crank and rods - with the same block, shorter rods would be necessary with a
longer throw
crank to keep the piston TDC the same.

As for the stock class question, it depends upon how comfortable a person is
with
cheating...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA