Re: Seats!

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats!
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
Victor Laury wrote:
>Miata seats are fine, But first, an important question. How tall are
>you Annette? If your 5'11'' or less, go for the Miata's. At 6'1'' I
>can't fit in any roadster without the stock seats.

Sorry about the late reply.. Didn't get Monday's digest until this
Wednesday AM (I was going thru withdrawals!).

I'm also diminutive like Victor  ;)
(for an offensive lineman) (6'2")
I cherished my severely sagging stock seat as it gave me great head
clearance. But am presently trying a 240Z seat - bolted 3-4" farther
back from the stock holes. I like it pretty well - a bit too high, but
overall comfort is such a dramatic improvement!! Once I get a !@#(*&
job (just laid off last week), I think I'll get another, then someday
get 'em reupholstered and have the seat lowered as much as possible at
that time.

Dan Neff '69 2000
Colorado Springs, CO
www.wycroc.org