Re: names

To: "Mike Faggart" <mikefaggart@hotmail.com>, <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: names
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:28:54 -0700
Mike Faggart Asked -  Anyone ever heard of a girls name like money pit?
----------------

Although it may not sound the same, My last girlfriend's name was Kristen,
Which in some universe, MUST mean "Money Pit"

Mandatory Roadster content - After my venting last night, Andrew Murphy
stepped up and lent me his Solexs. Right now, Roman is taking them off
Andrew's car to deliver them. I just finished installing the "B" cam, and
chasing down more issues before I leave for Solvang 15 hours from now.

~.~ I get by with a little help from my friends ~.~  oooo gonna try with a
little help from my friends ~.~

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup