Re: names

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: names
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:11:50 -0700
Victor,
          After thinking about that Nut for awhile I think I came upon a
solution.

If you remove one of the easier nuts then find a short piece of straight
rubber hose to slip over the nut, it should be no problem to fit that hidden
nut back onto the stud.  It would also work in removing the nut after you
got it loose enough to turn by hand.
                                                    Tell me how it works.
I realized this from the V6 motor I have that you cannot remove or replace
the Spark Plug with your fingers, not enough space for them.  So I got a
Piece of Vacuum Hose that fit onto the plug, and problem solved.
Pat