Now I get it.

To: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Now I get it.
From: Ken Spurling <skippers@clipper.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 10:58:48 -0700
Pat,
        Sorry about the browbeating yesterday. I got enough information from
the
list to see that the problem was the Access file's originator. If someone
releases the raw data for a program that needs an active matching
application they should say so.
        I couldn't figure out why you were having problems with the input I
had. I
also made a mistake when I described the download as "read-only." That
description only added confusion your download search. (I believe you used
"Snapshot Program" in the same way.) No reader program is going to
manipulate databases in any usable way.
        In my defense, I have been trying to elicit some response from a VA
Doctor
about a life /death level issue for the last 5 days. I try not to put my
anger and frustration on the backs of others, yet sometimes I fail.

Please forgive me.

Ken Spurling
68 1.6L