Race Car Update #2

Subject: Race Car Update #2
From: Christopher Coker <cfcoker@home.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 17:14:56 -0400
Howdy all,

Just wanted folks to know that the 2nd day at the track was just as much
fun, and we had even fewer problems with the car.  My lap times consistently
got faster as the day went along as well.  I'm still slow compared to the
rest of the group, but I'm running on ~10 year old slicks.  My new Avon
slicks should be coming in "any day now."

We were able to get a video camera in the car, but the results have quite a
bit of vibration.  I've got some ideas on how to fix that, so we'll try the
camera again at the first race weekend, which is May 5-6, again at Waterford
Hills.  Once I get good video, I'll try to post it on my web page.

Happy Roadstering,

--
Chris Coker
69 1600 SPL311-24529     <http://members.home.net/cfcoker/roadster.html>