Re: SEROC at Road Atlanta

To: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SEROC at Road Atlanta
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
Chris,

Was there some kind of cooling system virus going
around in our group??  Talk about wierd coincidences!
It was not even hot this weekend...

Chris, Mike, Tom, Brad, and everyone else we
interacted with:  Thanks for the great comradorie, and
the wonderful weekend.  Great putting
names/faces/roadsters all together.  Seeing the great
cars inspires me to keep mine going, and to make it
better all the time.  Track time was slow and limited,
but we were able to wind out in a few turns, and down
the hill under the start finish line:  a real rush for
me!!  Gotta be there again in October with a
refurbished cooling system..

Ben, Rita, Phil, and others:  Sorry you couldn't make
it.  You were missed.  Look forward to meeting Phil at
the next event, and seeing Ben & Rita again.

See you all soon.  I'll be dragging "Christine" back
to Charleston this weekend.  (Christine, because she
hates my wife, and may well try to run her down while
I'm not looking) considering that as a name, but not
sure yet.

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC