roadster snootyness origin

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>, svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: roadster snootyness origin
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:56:59 -0400
I think it's because some roadsterites feel they are the forgotten "origin"
of Datsun sports car heritage and thus may be "snooty" to Z car nuts who
falsely believe that Datsun's first sports car was the 240Z.

But I'm a Z car guy who doesn't think any Datsun people are snooty.  I'll
leave that to the MG/Jag/European snoots.

; ^ ) Alex